Nightmare Night Remixed Nightmare Night Remixed

Aphyrmehrius responds:

Thanks :D

Reaction Reaction

Hey good stuff.

I think the transitions could be cleaner though, perhaps a clearer main voice too.

Keep it up!

WarlordXMaster responds:

I agree. Duly noted, and thanks for the review. =)

Ecstatic Day Ecstatic Day

Charming :)

JakesFable responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Swingset Song ver. 2 Swingset Song ver. 2

Nice

Hey,

I enjoyed the various effects you were using but it gets a bit repetitive with the same loop going over and over. Maybe some variation with the sound source could improve it? Loved a bit of an alternative sonic experience on NG though!

Rahmemhotep responds:

Yeah I know it's repetitive, but I didn't want to get caught up on redoing a song that took me, like, half an hour to make in the first place. It doesn't stand too well on it's own but it would be good for a flash or something. Plus, it's more of a song that you would just chill out and listen to while your focused on thinking.

Plus it was made with a one dollar harmonica that only has a few notes that work. There's not too much to expand with when using it. I was thinking of adding vocals, but fuck it.

Dasvidanya Dasvidanya

Enjoyed it!

Hey I always love a waltz with a covering melody. Especially that Ruski feel :) !
I think that maybe some different timbres and instrumental passages might provide some more interest though. One of the better pieces i've heard on the audio portal!

Grinding Loop Grinding Loop

Superheavy

Love that chugg!

PixEvo - Theme PixEvo - Theme

Love it!

This makes me feel happy, reminds me of so many happy hours wasted in front of the nintendo. Thank you